Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is Growing


We went to Nana Browns for dinner tonight and brought the kids bikes so they could ride them up and down her nice concrete driveway. We still have a stone driveway which I hate as every spring I have to pick stones from the lawn from the snow blower. This year I am bribing the kids with McDonald's so they will help me! I also hope we can get our driveway finished this year!
Scarlett and Ronyn also need new bikes. Ronyn is on board and very excited. Scarlett on the other hand has a hard time with change. She says her trike is special to her and that she does not want a 4 wheeled bike only a 3 wheel bike. I told her she could get a bike with a basket, bell and lots of streamers, she looked excited but then asked if she could put a basket and streamers on her 3 wheeled bike instead. Maybe going to the bike store will help her change her mind.
While playing outside I noticed that Lynn's garden has lots of things sprouting! I love finding some of the first signs of spring. We also saw our first robin yesterday. I seen lots of them today as well! YAAAA For Spring!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics! I love the perspective of the bike shot.

    ReplyDelete