Saturday, June 25, 2011

From The Past While.....

~My Grandad~

~Scarlett, Ronyn & Maven~

~Scarlett and Blue Edge~

I have so much to catch up on and so many good photo's to share that I can not possibly do it all in one shot. So I picked 3 of my fav's and will add more throughout the week (I hope).

A lot has happened over the past while so I will give you a quick review. It is not in order as I cant really remember what happened first or last but it all happened.....

My grandparents went into a nursing home. I am so happy for this as my Grandad has Alzheimer's and my grandma could just not keep up with taking care of him or herself. I went to see them and they seem really happy. It was really touching as when I got their we had to wait in the hall for a moment and my Grandad seen me and started crying "Theirs Angie, Theirs Angie" and waving to me. I love grandparents and love pictures of grandparents. I hope to get many more.

I also got engaged! After 17 years my Travis asked me to marry him! Scarlett is so excited to be in a wedding that she has already started making crafts especially for the special day. I don't want a big wedding, we plan on eloping with close family and friends. More details and pics to come of this....

We also started a garden with Nana Lynn. We were a little late at starting it but everything seems to be growing well and the kids get really excited to see if anything new has sprouted. Scarlett found a caterpillar at the garden and named him Blue Edge (she comes up with the wildest names) he is now in a ca coon and she is excited to see him as a butterfly!

Also, My sister went to Japan for a week and I cant wait to see her pictures, the kids finished their swimming. We had one pass and one who needs to repeat the level. We will see how that goes in 2 weeks. We have had some awesome backyard fun involving swimming pools, slip and slides and water slides.....Gosh we have done so much and I have so many pics....I hope to keep editing and posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment