Thursday, April 14, 2011

Getting Ready For Easter





Technology hates me lately....Nothing works for me when I want it to work. Tonight the photo editing software I like will not work.....Annoying!
Anyway,
We have been getting ready for Easter. With the help of my sister Ashley we have decorated the windows with paper chains and Easter eggs. I found this egg craft randomly on the web and thought it looked easy so we gave it a try. Sharpening crayons to get their shavings is not fun. It took way to long and we wrecked 4 pencil sharpeners. However they did turn out quite pretty. We also made Easter inspired cupcakes yesterday which are all gone now (we love cupcakes). Also Scarlett has been enjoying this nice weather with one of her favorite activities, painting on the deck with water.

1 comment:

  1. I love the egg decorations! They turned out great. And the cupcakes look delicious.

    ReplyDelete