Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Now Thats How To Eat A Raspberry!

This how Scarlett eats her raspberries. Usually with not such dirty hands.

We had a great Easter holiday (that went way too fast!) and hope that everyone else enjoyed theirs as well. Scarlett has been a sick little girl these past few days, she is suffering from croup! She has been having BIG naps in the afternoon and still going to bed at the usual time. She has not napped in a long, long, time so I know the poor girl is drained. I hope she gets better by Saturday as she has her first swimming lesson (she is so excited) and she will be one upset little lady if she does not get to go and her brother does!

FYI - I got my picnik back and it is upgraded! A BIG Yaaaa For Travis! I have also been playing with lightroom! I love it, but pricey!!!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I didn't even notice the dirt on the hands. Shows how clean I am! ;) Love the pic. The hands are really sharp.

    ReplyDelete