Thursday, May 19, 2011

Flower Toes and Glasses


I am still here! I have not forgotten about my blog. I find that I tend to slow down when summer hits. Also when my sister Ashley starts to complain that I have not posted in 11 days I guess I am way past due! This one's for you Ash!

My photography course is going great! I am learning lots. My new favorite thing is the Bulb function on my camera. I had no clue it was there and if it was not for this class I would have never found it! I also learned I want a tri-pod. We need one for our next class as it is shooting night pictures in downtown Stratford. So excited!

Oh and Scarlett does not need glasses. These are my old frames from collage that I have popped the lenses out. I have noticed her wearing them often around the house.

We are taking the kids to the Zoo tomorrow. SSSSHHHHH they have no clue...They will find out when they wake in the morning.....Hoping for Nice weather tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "flower" toes! Glad to hear your course is going well. I tend to slow down my internet time in the summer too.

    ReplyDelete