Monday, January 2, 2012

Cheers To 2012.


My at symbol won't work so I can't sign into my photo editing program. It is the only button that will not work on my computer....how strange! I know I have not blogged in a loooooooooong time but it is a new year so I am going to start with my 4th fresh start! I need lots of fresh starts. I get busy and I always forget to do the things that I love to do! For my resolution for 2012 I plan to do things that I enjoy and try to remember to do them! I am also going to enjoy the moment and not worry about what is ahead. I have had a year of anxiety and I am going to rid my self of it and enjoy now and not worry to much about later as now is what is really important!

Here is a picture of my growing kids. I like to call them my babies but I get told all the time that they are kids and not babies :) One day they will realize that they will ALWAYS be my babies!

~Cheers to 2012~


No comments:

Post a Comment