Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bogs, Nerdy Glasses & Shhhhh They Won't Know The Difference...


 Last night while I was surfing the internet and facebook creeping I could sense someone standing beside me. I look over my shoulder to find Scarlett standing there wearing her rock band glasses and she says "Mom I just want one more hug". She is just so darn funny lately. After a quick photo session and big hug she was back in bed.


Today I made homemade chocolate syrup. It makes me sick thinking how much money I have spent on chocolate syrup that when I came across this YouTube Video from Pinterest I vowed the last bottle was the last bottle! It was so easy and quick to make. I wish I would have found this a lot sooner. The real test is when the kids get home and ask for their usual chocolate milk. I hope they won't taste any difference. I am even being a sneaky mommy and keeping the old bottle ;)


I order these yesterday morning from Sport Chek and I got them today! They have some fast shipping! I tried these Bogs on in a store and fell in love. Being a smart shopper I came home and found the best deal I could online. I got these for just $3.00 over the shelf price (tax and shipping included) where I tried them on. I think that was a pretty good deal. I will have some more posts on Bogs and Trams as I am waiting another package in the mail. I had a mix up, caused by excitement of a good deal, at another online store but I am turning into a review and comparison of brands....but more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment