Sunday, February 20, 2011

Great Great Day!

~Sweet Sweet Baby~

~ This is the best I could get from the four of them~

We headed to London today to visit with my sister and her family! The Men watched the race and while Neely had her nap Sara, Scarlett and I went to the mall. I got the kids each a pair of runners for 50% off! I love getting good quality stuff for a great price. I also got Scarlett a cute little outfit for $12.00 from Gymboree for back to school. I cant believe how much stuff I have already got Scarlett for school and it seems so far away! We then went back to Sara's for dinner and the kids just hung out and were so well behaved. I am so proud of them all for playing so nicely and letting us have a really nice visit! We had to drive home in a snow storm but we made it safely. I can't wait to see them all again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I really want to see the outfit! I hit Gymboree this week too, but not the White Oaks location, which is bigger. Sounds like a good day!

    ReplyDelete