Friday, February 18, 2011

More Puddles...



Today has been such a nice day! Ronyn is at school and Scarlett and I have been just hanging out. We went for a little walk as she wanted to jump in the puddles again. We even got her room cleaned and organized as much as she would let me. She is very particular with her things (just like her daddy) and hates to get rid of stuff. But I am happy with what I was able to do. We are going to my moms for dinner tonight so the house is going to stay clean and I don't have to cook. I love when I have a night off of making dinner! I almost have the laundry done and the house smells of banana bread that Scarlett kindly made for the family this morning. It also feels like this day is lasting forever.....I just love days like today!

No comments:

Post a Comment